Book unforgettable cars from trusted hosts around the world
Lead Product Designer
Senior UX Researcher
Single video pages
Turo is the world's largest car sharing marketplace, allowing customers to book the perfect vehicle for their next adventure from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Our mission is to put the world's 1.5 billion cars to better use, and we're looking for exceptional product designers and UX researchers to join us as we strive to achieve our mission. We're a diverse team of supportive, down-to-earth designers and researchers who work closely with data analysts, product managers, engineers, and other cross-functional peers to ideate, evaluate, and iterate on well-crafted user experiences. We're fully committed to the belief that design fuels outstanding experiences—at Turo, there's no need to sell the value of design; it's self-evident.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
Tell me about a team member who is thriving, and why?
What makes the team effective?
Why do people leave the company?
What’s hard about what you’re building?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
How does the design team contribute to the core business goals?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What does the average day look like at Turo?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
What problems are you solving at Turo?
What have you learned here or how have you grown?
Which company value resonates with you most?
On the spectrum of competitive to collaborative, where would you place your team culture?
What aspect of your culture do you most fear losing with growth?
What’s the hardest problem you recently solved successfully?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
- Get a peek at some of the shiny things our team has designed on our Turo Design Dribbble.
- This Wall Street Journal article details our potential as a business and how we fared as a company through the pandemic.
- Hear our CEO, Andre Haddad, discuss Turo’s growth strategy and potential in this YouTube video from Bloomberg Markets and Finance or in this video from The Wall Street Journal on Twitter.
- Learn about how Turo is empowering underserved communities to take the wheel of their financial futures with the Turo Seed Initiative—a new program launched in partnership with Kiva.
- Check out our profile on Top Workplaces, where we've been voted one of the best Bay Area companies to work at for three straight years, or our profile on Great Place to Work to learn why our team members love working at Turo.
- Read all about our company's position on being inclusive and valuing diversity in this blog post.
Team size & roles
- 395+ company-wide employees
- 15+ Product Designers & UX Researchers
Meet the team →
- We're fully committed to the belief that design fuels outstanding experiences—at Turo, there's no need to sell the value of design; we're already devotees.
- Bottom-up approach to product development—every product design team member has a direct impact on what problems we solve and what solutions we ship
- Double Diamond design process and regular feedback sessions help designers and non-designers tackle our biggest and most important challenges.
- UX Research integrated into every project with support from our talented team
- Designers deliver across web, iOS, and Android platforms with support by our growing Design Systems Team
- Product Development Team organized by domains that mirror the Turo platform
- Weekly design reviews and critiques
- Biweekly Design Team All-Hands
- Biweekly company updates from the Executive Team
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- Company-set work hours
- 100% in office
Tools we use
- Adobe Creative Suite
- UserZoom Go
- Dropbox Paper
- Google Docs
- Funding: $500M+
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.