Single video pages
Hey. We’re the structural engineering team at H+O – and we’re as interested in your career growth as you are. As a Boston-based firm specializing in mid-and high-rise building design, we’re expanding nationally and seeking talented, goal-oriented engineers to join our team. If you’re eager to grow, but frustrated with a lack of opportunities - H+O has you covered. Check out what A Better Experience at H+O looks like from our team below:
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How long have most team members been with the company?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
What was your impression of the interview process?
What’s it like to work with company leaders?
How does H+O handle clients compared to other structural engineering firms?
How do team members avoid burnout?
What range of projects does each team member work on?
How much do team members collaborate on projects?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Learn more about our value proposition to employees here.
- Get to know our Principal Rens Hayes through his LinkedIn profile.
- Learn more about H+O, organizational balance, leadership, and advancing your career on The Structural Engineering Channel podcast with Rens.
- Our practice of open-book financial management was inspired by this book, The Great Game of Business.
- Learn about our approach to work and management on this episode of the AEC Leadership Today podcast.
- H+O University, our training and development program.
- Open-book financial management, so everyone knows the health of the business.
- Custom processes for managing design efficiency and quality.
- Positive work environment focused on mentorship.
- Weekly team meetings.
- Monthly 1-on-1’s and OKR reviews.
- Annual company planning that involves all team members.
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Since Inception
Tools we use
- Revit/BIM 360
- Full Bentley Suite
- RAM Structural System
- Hilti Profis
- SP Column
- SP Wall
- BC Calc
- Dlubal RFEM
- CEO is a founder
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.