Careers that transform and inspire
Single video pages
Over the course of our history spanning 40-plus years, 3 Day Blinds has become the leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom-made blinds, shades, and shutters. We help transform our client's homes and workplaces by offering a wide variety of products that add beauty and comfort to every space. We put our team members first by providing a career experience that’s so fulfilling, you’ll be asking yourself, “Where have you been all my life?!" Our Design Consultants enjoy top-notch training, quality appointments, uncapped compensation, outstanding leadership support, a full benefits package, and much more. If you’re interested in joining our team, please reach out! We’d love to have a conversation about whether 3 Day Blinds would be a match for you and your career.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
On the spectrum of competitive to collaborative, where would you place your team culture?
Why do team members stay at the company?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
Do you have direct competitors, and how do you stack up against them?
What’s the top reason you would say you lose deals?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
How do you measure the success of individual team members?
Which company value resonates with you most?
What makes the team effective?
What do top performers have in common?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
- Visit our Youtube page to learn more or check out some of our latest TV commercials.
- Learn more about our Design Consultant role on the Careers page of our website.
- Read this employee spotlight of Ellen Richardson for advice on how to build your career as a Design Consultant.
- For inspiration, follow us on Instagram and Pinterest.
- See what our clients are saying about us on the Reviews page of our website.
Team size & roles
- 500+ Design Consultants throughout the US.
- 50+ Local Market Coordinators and Trainers providing high quality coaching and support to our sales team.
Meet the team →
- Biweekly district team meetings
- Sales and new product trainings
- Trainer and District Sales Manager ride alongs
- 1:1 meetings with District Sales Manager to review metrics
- Annual Circle of Excellence
Hours & location
- With our unique in-home business model, our Design Consultants provide a personalized “white-glove” experience to clients within their designated canvassing areas across the US
- 5 day work week requires 1 weekend day per week. Flexibility on which weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) works best for you!
- We aim to provide around 2-4 appointments per day after your first month.
Tools we use
- e-PIC, our ERP
- Salesforce CRM
- Lookbook (a digital catalog/selling tool)
- Internal Communication Hub for interactions, training, and announcements
- Direct to consumer through in-home sales consultations
- We are the leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom made blinds, shades, draperies and shutters
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.