Single video pages:
Our mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers.
We’re enabling these workers to return to the workforce—saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies while making insurance more affordable for everyone.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
Describe an early experience that shaped the way you lead today?
What can new employees expect in the first 30 days?
What's something unique about what you do?
Where do feature ideas come from?
Why are you the right person to lead the team?
How have you been able to make an impact outside of your day-to-day role?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
What are some soft skills that lend themselves well to someone thriving at Evolution IQ?
What do you find motivating about your work?
What was your first year at the company like?
A lot of companies want people who are hungry- Instead of trying to project hungry, how should hungry feel to someone interviewing at EvolutionIQ?
Does everyone at EvolutionIQ have a mentor?
How should someone prepare for their interview at EvolutionIQ?
How would you describe the atmosphere at EvolutionIQ?
What impression did you have of EvolutionIQ during the interview process and how did that change once you became an employee?
What is your background in data engineering?
What's the pace like at EvolutionIQ?
We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space.
Team size & roles
- We currently have ~100 team members and around 30 open roles!
- Daily stand-ups
- Monthly all hands
- Team events
- Water cooler
- Win stories via Slack
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Work in US time zones
Tools we use
- Modern AI & ML Technologies
- CEO is a founder
- Technical founder(s)
- Funding: $11–50M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.