Single video pages:
We're the engineering team at dv01, the leading capital markets fintech driving technological innovation and transparency in structured finance. We built the world's first data management, reporting, and analytics platform tailor-made for lending markets to help prevent a repeat of the 2008 global financial crisis. On our engineering team, you'll collaborate closely to create and develop products that promote accountability, data reliability, and transparency. We're looking for dreamers, thinkers, and doers to help us modernize Wall Street's tech stack. If that mission is appealing to you, we'd love to have you on board!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
How do you approach technical debt?
What are the hours like and is remote work permitted?
What qualities do you look for in candidates?
What's the best reason to NOT join the company?
Why do team members stay at the company?
How does the team contribute to core business goals?
How does the team recognize good work?
What challanges are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
What company value resonates with you most?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
- Learn more about who we are and what we do by reading this press release or by watching this Youtube video.
- Hear from Perry Rahbar, our founder and CEO, in this podcast.
- This Business Insider article and this Forbes article both detail our potential as a business.
- Check out the 2020 Year in Review page of our website to see how we worked through our toughest year to date.
Team size & roles
- 8 leaders and managers
- 11 Software Engineers
- 2 DevOps Engineers
- 2 SDET Engineers
- 3 Quantitative Engineers
- 10 Data Engineers
- 7 product and design people
Meet the team →
- Small teams (3-5 people) with closely related engineers
- Architecture board to provide high-level guidance and support
- Agile (3-week sprints, daily standups)
- Pair programming
- Celebrating victories via internal demos
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- Flexible work hours
- Work in US time zones
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Work from anywhere
- Company-set work hours
Tools we use
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Play Framework
- Spring Boot
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $11–50M
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.