Single video pages:
At Apostrophe, we know that the best way to treat acne is with science, not hacks. So we’re building a new model — an ecosystem that supports you on your acne journey through access to experts, education, and evidence-based products. All in the name of empowering our patients to know what really works. We're growing quickly, treating tens of thousands of patients across the country every month. Now is the perfect time to join our team and help shape what we build and how we grow. If you want to join in helping us build a deliberate culture that inspires and welcomes people of all backgrounds within a constant learning environment, Apostrophe is the right place for you.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How do you approach technical debt?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
What have you already built and what's next?
What's hard about what you're building?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
Whats a moment that could only have happened at Apostrophe?
Why do team members stay at the company?
How does the team contribute to core business goals?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
Whats the hardest problem that you recently solved successfully?
Where do feature ideas come from?
How does the team recognize good work?
How many big decisions have you made and how many are left?
What are the hours like and is remote work permitted?
What moment are you in as a team?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
Team size & roles
- 4 Full Stack Engineers
- 9 total employees within the product team
- 30+ company wide employees
Meet the team →
- Team-level OKRs
- Biannual, cross-team, 360-degree performance reviews
- Daily product team standups
- Weekly dev team retro and collaboration meeting
- Monthly all-hands
- Biweekly team bonding events (with quarterly off-site events)
- Two hours of weekly team meetings, on average
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- 100% remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- Python with Django
- MongoDB Atlas, AWS RDS (mySQL)
- GitLab pipelines for CI/CD
- Docker, EC2, ECS
- AWS Gateway, Lambdas
- (Legacy) Backbone/JQuery
- React, Redux, GatsbyJs, GraphQL
- Check out this page of our website to learn about our vision and “The Apostrophe Philosophe.”
- Learn more about who we are and what we do in this Apostrophe blog post from our co-founder and CEO, Ben Holber.
- Our Crunchbase profile highlights our company-level statistics and potential as a business.
- Read about us in the news! This Forbes article provides some insight into our company culture and mission.
- Unable to sponsor work visa
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: less than $10M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.