Single video pages:
XMTP Labs is the primary contributor behind XMTP: a secure messaging protocol and decentralized communication network for web3.
Our mission at XMTP Labs is to build a secure, open, and decentralized communication protocol that connects creators, communities, applications, and users.
We made this page for you—as a way to feel how we approach our work and culture. Enjoy!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
Does XMTP represent a thesis about how the world is changing?
Why are you the right person to be leading the team?
Why is XMTP less risky and more rewarding than big tech?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
What should candidates expect from an interview and how should they prepare?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What’s your response to people who think that crypto is gimmicky and speculative?
What is the future of decentralized networks?
Where do feature ideas come from?
What is the financial health of the company?
What’s your longest long-term plan?
How does XMTP think about employee benefits?
What does collaboration mean at XMTP?
What does the culture have that you haven't seen in other workplaces?
What makes XMTP a great place to work at?
How well are you paid?
Can you tell about a time when the CEO learned something from you?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
About 20 FTE at the moment.
- Asynchronous, written messaging as the primary method of communication. combined with intentionally scheduled meetings.
- Weekly team-wide announcements and updates.
- Weekly show-and-tell opportunities.
- Weekly informal brainstorming sessions.
- Regularly scheduled community outreach talks and discussions.
- 3 in-person off-sites per year.
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- 100% remote
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Since Inception
Tools we use
- Funding: $11–50M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.