Single video pages
Hey there. We’re the sales team at TaxJar, where our award-winning sales tax automation platform empowers over 20,000 businesses to sell online by accurately calculating, collecting and filing their sales tax. Our mission is to make e-commerce easier for everyone. At TaxJar, our sales team works remotely and is responsible for upholding our core values: We do the right thing for our customers, build our team on trust, and control our own destiny. TaxJar is growing rapidly, so we’re looking for candidates who align with our values to add to our team. Come join us on our journey to revolutionize the sales tax space!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
How much agency does each team member have in an individual sale?
In 3 years, how does the market you’re addressing look different?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
When you encounter a problem you can’t solve, who do you seek help from?
What do you make, who is it for, and why do they care?
How does the sales team collaborate with the rest of the company?
Do you have direct competitors, and how do you stack up?
What do top performers have in common?
On the spectrum of transactional to consultative, how would you describe the sales process?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
- Learn about TaxJar and what we do on the About page of our website.
- Meet our leaders! Get to know our founder and CEO Mark Faggiano on LinkedIn and Twitter, and check out our founder and CTO Matt Anderson on Twitter.
- Learn about why our customers love us on our Case Studies page.
- Read about us in the news! Check out this article that details our potential as a business, and visit our Press page for more company updates.
- Our first Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Belonging Report highlights our commitment to fostering a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Check out our profile on Comparably or our “Life @ TaxJar” Instagram account to get a sense of what our company culture is like.
- Weekly company-wide call
- Team-level OKRs
- Regular 1:1's
- Weekly team meeting
- Bi-annual offsite retreat (currently virtual due to COVID-19)
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- 100% remote
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Since Inception
Tools we use
- Funding: $51–250M
- CEO is a founder
- Technical founder(s)
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.