Single video pages
At Hirewell, we work alongside growing companies in various industries to strategically build world-class, diverse workforces. We attribute our success to our passionate recruiters, who use their rich experience, impressive networks, and knowledge to connect the right talent with the right opportunities. Fortune 500 companies, startups, and everyone in between choose to work with us because of our empathy, resilience, and commitment to integrity and transparency. We’re seeking recruiters to support our various practice areas. In this role, you’ll use your drive and passion for building relationships to help candidates find their dream jobs. Interested in finding creative ways to deliver top-tier talent while navigating an ever-changing environment? If so, our team would love to have you!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How do you measure the success of individual team members?
What do you make, who is it for, and why do they care?
What aspect of your culture do you most fear losing (with growth)?
Why do team members stay at the company?
Why are you hiring?
What are the hours like and is remote work permitted?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What makes the team successful?
Which company value resonates with you most?
If most recruiting teams do 90 percent of their work the same, what’s your 10 percent?
How does the team recognize good work?
When you interview candidates, are there red flags you keep an eye out for?
What’s the best reason not to work here?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Learn more about who we are and what we do on our “About Hirewell” page or by checking out our YouTube channel.
- Follow Hirewell on LinkedIn to see what we're up to, and connect with our founder Matt Massucci.
- Check out these videos on Growing Success: The Hirewell Perspective, or listen to this episode of our “10 Minute Talent Rant” podcast on Youtube.
- Gain some insight into our company culture by checking out our Instagram profile.
- Take a look at what people have to say about us on G2.
Team size & roles
Offices in Chicago, Dallas, and Atlanta.
Specialty areas include:
- Managed and On-Demand Recruiting
- Digital Marketing/Creative
- Human Resources
- Accounting and Finance
- Real Estate
- Weekly all-hands
- Weekly team standup
- 1:1 developmental meeting with direct manager
- Biannual performance reviews with direct manager
- Annual incentive trip
- Quarterly off-site events
- DEI Committee
- Company-wide training initiatives
- Optional meeting for company content creation
- Volunteer events
- Holiday parties
- Content committee
Hours & location
- Mixed on-site and remote
Tools we use
- Google Suite
- CEO is a founder
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.