Single video pages:
Aunalytics is a data platform company. We deliver insights as a service to answer a company’s most important IT and business questions by unifying disparate data silos into a single golden record of business information. And our digital transformation model provides on-demand scalable access to technology, data science, and AI experts to seamlessly transform a client’s business.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How do you approach your role as a leader?
How do you measure success of team members?
How is work organized within your team?
What's someone going to experience in their first 30 days?
Why do you think people stay at Aunalytics?
How do people grow and what does it take to get a promotion?
How do people treat each other, What's the vibe?
What kind of relationships do you have with clients?
Candidly, do you think this job is a grind?
What happens when a client comes in upset?
What skills do you put to use more often?
What's the role?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
- Learn more about Aunalytics here.
- Listen to an in-depth conversation with our CEO where he shares his origin story, discusses playing football for Lou Holtz at Notre Dame, and what data is needed in investing.
- Learn more about the PE firm involved with Aunalytics.
Team size & roles
We’re currently a team of about 55.
- Team leads
- Service desk coordinators
- Service desk techs
- Service desk engineers
Meet the team →
- Real-time collaboration and assistance using Microsoft teams.
- Engineers will work with Project teams on implementation of new technology for their assigned clients.
- Bi-weekly in-office Pod Days.
- Bi-weekly Pod Meeting for your team to discuss client-facing problems and for lead engineers to review changes/upcoming client work.
- Monthly One on One meetings with your Pod Lead.
- Monthly “AU Service” meeting with all client assigned Pods to talk Strategy and processes.
- Monthly AU Town hall with Executive Leadership.
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Work in US time zones
Tools we use
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $11-50M
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.