Single video pages:
Our mission is to build the world’s first AI-powered claims guidance platform to transform the lives of injured or disabled workers. Our AI models understand injuries and medical treatments like a medical expert to solve the insurance industry’s big data problem.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
What are the positive things you're doing for impact?
What hours are people working?
What's a good reason to not join the team?
Why do you think people stay on the team?
Why would the candidates want work for a company run by these founders?
How much interaction do individual engineers have with customers?
How well do engineers get paid?
How would you recommend people prepare for interviews?
Tell me about the onboarding process?
What's hard about what you're building, especially for engineers?
Do you make decisions about architecture?
How do you make decisions in the team?
How much new candidates need to know about insurance?
Is there something that engineers can do that they wouldn't find in another environment?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
Hi! I'm a Peloton fanatic by night and a recruiter by day. I'm about to hit my 700th ride! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I support recruiting efforts for the sales, product, and engineering teams. I love people - I want to hear your story!!!
- For a deeper dive into EvolutionIQ, check out our resource center.
- CB Insights named us one of the Top 50 promising insurtech startups of 2022.
- Read about our recent Series A fundraising round here.
- Inc. Magazine named us a best place to work in 2022.
Team size & roles
- We have a truly elite AI team of 25 engineers and growing!
Meet the team →
- We are very flexible about remote work and offer a $500 remote home office stipend.
- Local NY employees are encouraged to work in our brand new NY HQ.
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- 100% in office
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Work in US time zones
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- Vertex AI
- Technical founder(s)
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $11–50M
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.