Single video pages:
Alto enables you to invest your IRA in things most retirement account providers don't—like art, crypto, real estate, startups, and other private market assets. Everyone deserves alternatives and that includes the opportunity to diversify your portfolio with assets you’re truly passionate about. And that's our mission: Alternatives for all.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How can someone prepare for an interview at Alto?
How important is a background in finance to someone in a design role at Alto?
What attracted you to Alto?
Have you had to spend a lot of time educating the market about your products?
How has the current economic environment impacted your business?
What was the catalyst for starting the company?
Why do people say “yes” to joining Alto?
What kind of experience do you look for in the people you hire?
What kind of impact can someone have working at a startup like Alto?
Why did you move from large, well-known Wall Street banks to Alto?
For all our open roles we’ll be hiring one person and closing the role once we have identified a candidate.
View job openings →
- CNBC reported on Alto’s Alternative Investing Report, which found that an overwhelming percentage of millennials hope to retire early.
- Real Simple magazine awarded Alto a Smart Money Award for best non-financial retirement app in 2022.
- Business Insider recognized Alto as one of 11 next-generation wealth technology providers in early 2022.
- TechCrunch reported on Alto closing a $40 million Series B funding round in January 2022.
- Nasdaq TradeTalks host Jill Malandrino spoke with Alto CEO and founder Eric Satz about the risks and benefits of investing in alternatives.
Team size & roles
- About 90 FTE.
Meet the team →
- Monthly all-hands meeting.
- Asynchronous Slack check-ins as well as Zoom meetings.
- 2 company-wide on-sites per year plus 2 team-specific on-sites per year.
- Documentation hosted in Confluence.
- Orientation for new hires.
- Use Monday.com to track projects and provide transparency.
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- 100% remote
Tools we use
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $51–250M
- $1B+ assets under administration
- 30,000+ funded investor accounts
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.