Single video pages:
Here at Tile, we solve real problems with technology to make people’s daily lives better. Our best-selling bluetooth tracker helps people locate the things that are most important to them. We’ve sold 30 million Tiles around the world, and over 3 million unique items are found every day with our trackers. Our goal is to reinvent the way that people experience their local city, neighborhood, and community through the power of smart location. As a member of our team, you’ll be collaborating with our other engineers to implement new features and improve the existing functionality of Tile’s platform, hardware, and services. We'd love to have you join us on our mission to give everything in the world the ability to connect and communicate.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Learn more about us and what we do on the “About Tile” page of our website.
- Check out this Medium article from Job Portraits, Before You Apply’s parent company, for more insight into our company vision and philosophy.
- Get to know CJ Prober, our CEO, on LinkedIn.
- Read about us in the news! Check out this article from Engadget about our services.
Team size & roles
- 1 CTO
- 1 VP of Engineering
- 3 Hardware Engineers
- 3 Firmware Engineers
- 13 Software Engineers (Mobile)
- 12 Software Engineers (Backend & Data)
- 7 Software Engineers (Web & Platform)
- Daily team standup
- Biweekly engineering all-hands
- Biweekly company all-hands
- Quarterly OKRs
- Biannual performance reviews
Hours & location
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- Google Analytics
- New Relic
- Technical founder(s)
- Funding: $51–250M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.