Single video pages:
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Picnic for allergies, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
Thirty Madison offers:
- Competitive Salary + Annual bonus + Stock Option Package
- Open DTO
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with match
- $750 vacation stipend per year
- $750 wellness stipend per year
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How easy is it to gain access to managers and leadership?
How much agency or impact do individual engineers have at Thirty Madison?
What have you learned or how have you grown at Thirty Madison?
What piece of advice has had the biggest impact on the way you work?
Why do people stay at Thirty Madison?
How is a difference of opinion handled at Thirty Madison?
How is giving and implementing feedback handled at Thirty Madison?
What educational opportunities are offered at Thirty Madison?
What problems are you solving at Thirty Madison?
What specific actions are being take to champion DEI at Thirty Madison?
What challenges are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
What do you make, who is it for, and why do they care?
What is work-life balance like at Thirty Madison?
What's hard about what you're building?
Which company value resonates with you most?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
Team size & roles
The Thirty Madison Technology Team makes up about 200 of our 800 employees, including:
- Software Engineering
- Security and Infrastructure
- Product and Design
Meet the team →
- Primary team metric: Patient NPS, MRR, Retention, AOV (Avg Order Value)
- Bi-annual performance reviews with direct manager
- Weekly team standup
- Teams are free to choose the sprint ceremonies that work for them including a weekly meeting, a weekly deep dive where they pick explicit topics to talk about, sprint kickoffs, retros and planning meetings
- Average team meetings per week could be between 2 hours and 10 hours depending on factors like team size, mission, partners, maturity, product, etc. Every team has a high degree of autonomy setting their processes and ceremonies.
- Monthly company all-hands and monthly tech all-hands meetings
- Daily standups
- Team-level OKRs similar to primary team metrics but can be more technical such as performance, reliability, and delivered dependency
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- Company-set work hours
- Work in US time zones
Tools we use
- Ruby on Rails
- Node.js on NestJS
- Apollo GraphQL
- K8s on EKS
- RDS PostgreSQL
- Explore our four brands: Keeps, Cove, Evens, and Picnic.
- Learn more about our mission statement here.
- Listen to this podcast featuring CEO Steve Gutentag.
- Get to know Matthew Mengerink, our CTO, and his philosophies for our team in this Q&A.
- Check out our CEO’s Twitter page.
- Read our engineering blog to discover more about what we’re up to.
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $51–250M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.