Single video pages:
At Sigma, our mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence. Sigma Workbooks accelerates data-driven decisions by putting the power of iterative analytics across billions of rows of cloud data directly into the hands of analysts, marketers, product managers, and cross-functional business teams. The Engineering team does the heavy lifting by creating complex SQL queries based on users’ actions. We allow everyone in the organization — from Engineers to Product Managers and Marketing to Sales — to drill into the data and make smart decisions. Interested in joining us on this mission? Feel free to reach out and grab some time. We would love to tell you why Sigma is the right place for you!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How does the team recognize good work?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What do you make, who is it for and why do they care?
What moment are you in as a team?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
- 3 Project Managers
- 6 Designers
- 11 Frontend Engineers
- 21 Backend Engineers
- 31.39% female employees
- 20.83% female engineers
- 28.57% female leaders
- New office, new conference rooms, new coffee machines
- Daily tech-crit (for rapid prototype review and feedback)
- Weekly company all-hands
- Weekly show-and-tell
- Bi-weekly team standups
- Monthly Engineering all-hands
- Quarterly plans
- Quarterly performance check-ins with manager
- Virtual (and soon, in-person) team events
- Spirit week
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- Flexible work hours
- 100% in office
Tools we use
- Third party integrations such as Okta
- CI/CD pipelines
- Technical founder(s)
- Funding: $51–250M
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.