Single video pages:
We’re building the first end-to-end software solution to transform the trades, a trillion-dollar industry that’s been overlooked by technology for far too long. Recognized by Forbes as one of the top cloud companies, we use our deep industry knowledge and technical expertise to develop solutions that empower entrepreneurs and companies of all sizes to grow and scale their businesses. When you join our engineering team, you’ll develop best-in-class features and product enhancements that optimize the way our customers do business. You’ll be part of an elite team that drives everything from microservices architecture to custom API development. It’s no easy feat, but challenging work inspires greatness. Ready to make a career-defining move? Join us. We’re just getting started.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How do you approach technical debt?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
What moment are you in as a team?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What's hard about what you're building?
How do you approach a hard task?
How does the engineering team contribute to core business goals?
How much agency or impact does each individual have at the company?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What will new hires experience in the first 30 days?
Which company value resonates with you the most?
How do you score on the Joel Test?
What are the hours like and is remote work permitted?
What challenges are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
What characteristics have helped team members be successful at ServiceTitan?
What's the hardest problem that you recently solved successfully?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
- 300 Engineering
- 150 Product
Primary team metric: MRR
Weekly 1:1s with direct manager
Performance reviews: Bi-annually with direct manager
Daily team standup
Average team meetings per week: 4 hours
Quarterly off-site retreat
Team-level OKRs (but not per-person)
Asynchronous distributed teams (US, Armenia, Russia)
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- 100% remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
Tools: Git, TeamCity, CI/CD, Visual Studio, JIRA and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack
- Meet our founders: Ara & Vahe
- This video gives us all the feels. Learn how our software is changing the lives of everyday contractors.
- Read about some of our recent culture awards from Inc. and Forbes.
- Hear from our VP of Growth on the future of ServiceTitan, our product roadmap, and the technical challenges that we're solving.
- Get the scoop on our move into the green space and learn how our acquisition of Aspire Software, the leading software provider for the landscaping industry, will help us change the game for contractors everywhere.
- Check out Life at ServiceTitan to get the inside scoop on what it's really like to work here.
- Check out the Cloud 100.
- Technical founder(s)
- CEO is a founder
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.