Single video pages:
At Brazen, we believe everyone deserves a job they love, including you! We are a smart, scrappy, compassionate, and fun bunch who genuinely loves our jobs almost as much as we love the impact we get to have on the careers of others every single day. You've heard the term "living in the gray area," right? Well, a great fit for Brazen is someone who wants to live in technicolor. There's never a gray moment here! We are all entrepreneurs at heart who believe that when you bring your full self to work, the possibilities are infinite. If your interest is piqued, check out our open roles, and let's chat! We'd love to show you what makes us special rather than tell you and to find a place in our organization where you can thrive.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What do you make and who is it for?
For the team to be more effective, what needs to improve?
How do you measure the success of individual team members?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
How has your tech stack evolved over time?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
What challenges are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
What have you already built and what's next?
What moment are you in as a team?
What's your most important non-financial metric?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
What are the hours like and is remote work permitted?
What company value resonates most with you?
Where do feature ideas come from?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
Team size & roles
- 11 Full-Stack Software Engineers
- 2 QA Engineers
- 1 Senior Technical Project Manager
- 1 IT Security Manager
- 3 Product Managers
- VP of Product
Meet the team →
- We have one Kanban team and one Scrum team (with another Scrum team on the way as we grow).
- Weekly company-wide meetings on Tuesdays
- Biannual performance reviews and quarterly self-reflection opportunities for growth
- Common business hours from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST, flexible otherwise
- We're currently equipped for hybrid-remote work, but if you're open to relocating to the D.C. area in the future, it's a plus.
Hours & location
- Flexible work hours
- Work from anywhere
- Option to work on-site or remote
Tools we use
- RESTful Web Services
- Unix command line
- Git version control
- Akka Framework
- Learn more about who we are and what we do on the “About” page of our website.
- Learn more about our new Core Values.
- Check out The Brazen Blog to read about the latest trends in talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, employer branding, and human resources.
- Read about us in the news! Check out this press release from Technical.ly about a recent virtual career fair we hosted on our platform, or this press release from Cision PR Newswire about our recent partnership with WayUp.
- Funding: $11–50M
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.