Single video pages:
At our core, Bevy is a community growth engine —fueling virtual, hybrid, and in-person events such as large-scale conferences, webinars, and employee training. Our platform is the only one that can both scale global events programs and integrate with operating CRM and marketing automation softwares. At Bevy, we believe race, ethnicity, and gender are not indicators of potential or success. Coachability and your personal drive to thrive are the only factors that will determine your success here. We’re hiring for our Engineering team currently, and we welcome everyone from all backgrounds to apply. Even if you’re unsure where you might fit in, we’d still love to get to know you!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How do you approach technical debt?
What aspect of your culture do you most fear losing (with growth)?
What have you learned here?
What's the best way for a candidate to express interest and or get their foot in the door?
What’s the hardest problem you recently solved successfully?
How are members of your team championing DEI on a daily basis?
How do you measure the success of individual team members?
How much agency impact does each individual engineer have at the company?
What challenges are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
Why do team members stay at the company?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
- 27 Software Engineers
- 6 Senior Leaders
- Biannual performance reviews
- Monthly all-hands
- Weekly HQ meetings
- Biannual company retreat
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- 100% remote
Tools we use
- Google Cloud Platform
- Bevy Platform
- This Bevy press release and this article from Business Wire detail both our commitment to breaking diversity barriers in the tech industry and our potential as a business.
- Hear from our CEO, Derek Andersen, about our goal of building a diverse, inclusive team of people from all backgrounds in this story from Fortune.
- Check out the Community page of our site to see our platform’s capabilities and success stories from clients.
- The Customers page of our site illustrates why our customers love us.
- Unable to sponsor work visa
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $11–50M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.