Single video pages:
We are a small group of veteran game developers and entrepreneurs creating games using blockchain technology. Our vision is simple: to create generation-defining games that fundamentally grant power and ownership to the players who play them. Our team hails from Epic Games, Zynga, EA, Activision, and Riot Games, where we led $1b+ franchises like “FarmVille”, and “Mafia Wars”.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
Do candidates need to know a lot about games or the industry?
How big is the team right now?
How do team members collaborate on a daily basis?
How well does Proof of Play pay?
What's hard about what you're building?
What are the things that are just not serving users in your opinion?
What are you creating and why?
What kind of relationship you are interested in players having with each other?
Are there certain values or a mindset that you think team members share?
Tell us about the main components of the team's D&I work?
How do you measure the success of individual team members?
What are best reasons to not join the team?
What do you think can surprise people from the outside?
Are there aspects of the company culture that you fear losing with growth?
What kind of feedback do you get and receive?
How do you get to be creative in this job?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
Our team is small, but growing quickly! Currently, we have 12 team members:
- Engineering and product: 8
- Game team: 4
- Operations: 2
- Community: 1
- Daily virtual stand-up initiated by our dear pal, Geekbot.
- 2-4 offsites a year to “dope” places around the world.
- Company-wide Show-and-Tell at “Friday Wind Down” to show off work we’re excited about.
- Company-wide kick-off meeting on Mondays.
- Primarily asynchronous workflows with a heavy reliance on Asana as a source of truth.
- All meetings are transparently documented in Notion.
- Important conversations are held in the open in public Slack channels instead of DMs
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- 100% remote
- Mixed on-site and remote
Tools we use
- Connect with our founder Amitt on LinkedIn.
- Read and listen to Amitt’s interview with Justin Khan (cofounder of Twitch) about his rise through the gaming industry.
- Watch an in-depth interview with Amitt discussing his background in tech, creating Farmville, and his take on crypto, NFTs, and the metaverse.
- Learn more about our game Pirate Nation.
- Technical founder(s)
- Funding: $11–50M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.