Single video pages:
Aunalytics is a data platform company. We deliver insights as a service to answer a company’s most important IT and business questions by unifying disparate data silos into a single golden record of business information. And our digital transformation model provides on-demand scalable access to technology, data science, and AI experts to seamlessly transform a client’s business.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How does leveling work, and what does it take to move up?
How is the team structured?
How much do candidates need to know about what you're building?
What do people do when they're not working?
What does Aunalytics make?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
We’re currently a team of about 15 engineers.
- Three team leads
- Back-end and front-end software engineers
- Monthly sprint planning/retrospective
- Bi-weekly backlog grooming
- Regular stand-ups
- Regular 1-on-1s with your manager
- Weekly learning session
- Weekly reserved pairing and code-review time blocks
- Monthly swarm testing
- Initiative kick-offs
- Monthly development teams town hall
- Monthly company town hall
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Work in US time zones
Tools we use
- At Aunalytics we use languages such as TypeScript, C#, and Golang along with frameworks such as React, NodeJS, and .NET to leverage Big Data technologies which are deployed in our own hosted cloud environments using Kubernetes and Docker.
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $11-50M
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.