Single video pages
Hey there. We’re the team behind a new sales strategy at Assurance IQ. Starting in Fall 2020, we’re opening three new offices of full-time salespeople, in Houston, Omaha, and Ft. Lauderdale. As a team member you’ll help people identify products that will best serve their needs, starting with our life insurance offerings. We’re planning to grow our team from 10 to 1,000 people in the next year, so this is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a truly huge endeavor. Are you ambitious and ready to work? Awesome—we’re ready to invest heavily in you and your career growth, because your success is the only way we grow, too. If this resonates, please apply today and seize this moment with us.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Read more about us and our company mission on the Assurance IQ website or by watching this video.
- This article details Assurance IQ’s potential as a business.
- Check out this article to see why Assurance IQ is one of the best small companies in the U.S. to grow your career at.
- Check out this article to see why Assurance IQ has one of the best leadership teams in the U.S.
Team size & roles
As of October 2020 we are fewer than 30 people across all four offices. By the end of 2020 we expect to have more than 300 total team members, including:
- 200 Sales Support Representatives
- 75 Account Executives
- 25 Senior Account Executive
- Join as part of a group and go through structured training together
- We use team—and individual—level OKRs to track progress
- Regular performance reviews
Hours & location
- Mixed on-site and remote
Tools we use
- Custom tools designed in-house
- CEO is a founder
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.