We empower companies to build experiences customers love
Enterprise Account Executive
Single page videos
Airkit is a low-code Digital Customer Experience platform that empowers Fortune 500 and leading brands to build personalized, digital customer journeys across voice, web, SMS, or chat and drive customer action. Digitize any sales and service touchpoint through the customer lifecycle, from automated onboarding, self-service account updates, digital cross-sell, churn prevention, and everything in between. Our sales team is a collection of highly driven, motivated, and collaborative teammates focused on building a generational sales organization and company. Our teammates come from a variety of backgrounds across Account Executives, Sales Development, and Sales engineers.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
On the spectrum of transactional to consultative, how would you describe the sales process?
For the team to be more effective, what needs to improve?
What does the typical sales cycle look like from first contact to signature, how long does it take to close a deal?
What do you make, who is it for, and why do they care?
Why do team members stay at the company?
How are members of your team championing DEI on a daily basis?
What moment are you in as a team?
What have you learned or how have you grown at Airkit?
What does career progression look like through the sales function?
What do people do when they need a break?
On the spectrum of competitive to collaborative, where would you place your team culture?
How much authority do you have to solve problems for your customers?
Why do your customers love you?
When interviewing candidates, are there red flags that you keep an eye out for?
What problem are you solving at Airkit?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
- Check out our Company and Careers page to get a feel for who we are and what we value.
- Explore our Airkit Product Demos to see our platform’s capabilities and latest features.
- Learn why our team members love working at Airkit in our Great Place to Work certification blog.
- Read about us in the news! View this Yahoo Finance article about our Series B announcement or hear from our CEO, Stephen Ehikian, in this Forbes article.
Team size & roles
- 90+ company-wide employees
- 18 sales teammates
Meet the team →
- Weekly Monday company kickoffs
- Weekly Friday demos & happy hour
- Annual & quarterly sales kickoffs
- Best practices sharing with weekly gametape
- Regular 1:1s with leaders & teammates
- Biannual performance reviews
- Learning and development budget
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Orum Dialing
- Technical founder(s)
- CEO is a founder
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.