Single video pages
Combining the expressiveness of video with the convenience of messaging, Loom is a new, more efficient and effective way of bringing work to life and communicating with co-workers and customers. We are trusted by 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world. Our customers are global and use Loom at world-class companies including Netflix, HubSpot, Atlassian, Juniper Networks, and Twitter. Joining our tight-knit product design team means you'll be at the center of helping drive many of the biggest product and business decisions that define the next era of Loom as a product.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
What is it like to work remotely at Loom?
What aspect of your culture do you most fear losing with growth?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What was the last project that you collaborated with the brand design team on?
What moment are you in as a team?
How does your team collaborate cross-functionally with the product and engineering teams?
What’s the best reason to NOT join the team?
What’s hard about what you’re designing?
What products do you deliver to your customers?
What makes the team effective?
What challenges are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
How does the design team contribute to core business goals?
How do brand and product designers collaborate?
Do you have direct competitors, and how do you stack up?
Where do feature ideas come from?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
1. Read this Forbes article to find out why all-star investors think Loom is the next big thing in remote work tech. 2. Learn more about our new SDK that lets any company add video messaging to their apps in this VentureBeat article. 3. Check out this Bloomberg article about Loom’s $1.53 billion valuation. 4. Explore the Twitter profiles of our founders, Joe Thomas and Vinay Hiremath, to get the latest updates.
Team size & roles
- Total Product Designers: 7
- Brand Designers: 3
- User Researcher: 1
- Quarterly performance reviews with direct manager
- Weekly team standup
- Average team meetings per week: 4 hours
- Monthly all-hands
- Quarterly off-site retreat
- Team-level OKRs (but not per-person)
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Since Inception
Tools we use
- Technical founder(s)
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.