Single video pages:
Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, let's connect!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What is your most important non-financial metric?
What products do you deliver to customers?
What will new hires experience in the first 30 days?
Where do feature ideas come from?
How do you approach technical debt?
How easy is it to gain access to managers and leadership?
How much agency or impact does each individual engineer have at Transfix?
What is an example of a time when a process or a procedure changed to make the team more inclusive?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
Product Engineering (Marketplace, TMS, FMS)
- 2 Engineering Directors
- 2 Engineering Managers
- 5 Product Managers
- 5 Product Designers
- 35 Software Engineers
- 3 Data Scientists
Platform Engineering (Front-end Platform, Core Platform)
- 1 Engineering Director
- 1 Engineering Manager
- 4 Software Engineers
- VP, Engineering
- VP, Product Management
- Director, Product Design
- We have daily 20 minute standups.
- We have a highly collaborative team where if somebody asks in Slack for help, they’ll always have people available to jump on a call.
- We like to just jump on calls to talk out problems and bounce ideas off of each other.
- We have weekly meetings where anybody can present a technical design document, and we discuss the implementation of it to help the person move forward.
- Monthly tech all-hands meetings.
- Bi-annual formal performance reviews, but we’re not the type to wait until the formal review to give feedback because we want to ensure our engineers know how to improve and keep growing throughout the entire year.
- Weekly 1:1s with the direct manager.
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- 100% remote
Tools we use
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS hosting and services
- Check out our job openings and learn what it’s like to work at Transfix.
- Read here to learn more about our mission and company culture.
- Learn about our leadership team here.
- Explore here to discover how Transfix is being covered in national media outlets.
- Find out more about Transfix by reading our blog.
- Funding: $51–250M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.