Single video pages:
Jess Tatiana Cornejo Flores:
Here at Lever, we’re helping companies reimagine their talent strategies with more efficiency, data integrity, and the ability to nurture top talent. Our mission is to offer talent leaders powerful tools to source and build stronger relationships with candidates while providing industry-leading reporting. Lever’s unified Talent Relationship Management (TRM) platform helps us support the hiring needs of over 3,000 companies around the globe, including the teams at Netflix, Atlassian, Shopify, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education. As a member of our growing Engineering team, you will help us build and develop our core products while working collaboratively with product managers and designers to drive the implementation and release of major features. Interested in joining us on our mission to help the world hire with conviction? We’d love to hear from you.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
What have you already built and what's next?
What’s your most important non-financial metric and how have you performed in the last year?
Which company value resonates with you most?
Why do team members stay at the company?
How does the engineering team interact with other teams at the company?
How much agency does each individual engineer have at the company?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What's a moment that could only happen at this company?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Check out our ”About Us” page or our profile on The Muse to learn more about who we are and what we do.
- Hear from some of our employees within the company on Lever’s ”The Talent Innovation Blog”, or hear from our engineers exclusively in the “Lever Engineering” blog.
- Hear what our customers are saying about us on the “Customers” page of our website.
- Visit the “Diversity and Inclusion” page of our website for background on our commitment to foster a safe, equitable, and diverse culture that makes our employees feel welcome and at home.
- Read about Lever in the news on the “Press” page of our website.
Team size & roles
- 26 Software Engineers
- 4 Engineering Leaders
- 6 Product Managers
- 4 Product Designers
- Daily team standup
- Bimonthly all-hands
- OKRs at the company, team, and individual level
- Annual company off-site retreat
- Pair programming
- Bimonthly engineering roundtable and study hour
Hours & location
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- Technical founder(s)
- Funding: $51–250M
- CEO is a founder
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.