Single video pages:
We’re Handshake’s Engineering team. We believe that talent is evenly distributed, but opportunity is not. Handshake was created to level the playing field and ensure that all students and recent graduates have equal access to meaningful jobs and internships–no matter who they know or where they went to school. Today, Handshake has grown to be the #1 way students find their first jobs. We’re growing our mission-driven Engineering team and looking for diverse perspectives and skills to help us build our best in class SaaS platform.
When it comes to our workforce strategy, we’ve thought deeply about how work-life should look here at Handshake. With our Hub-Based Remote Working strategy, employees can enjoy the flexibility of remote work, whilst ensuring collaboration and team experiences in a shared space remains possible. Handshake is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, New York, and London and teammates working globally. So, whether you live on the coasts, the midwest, or overseas, chances are we have a hub near you offering the best of both worlds.
If you’re interested in learning more, we’d love to connect.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How does Handshake foster and promote an inclusive and diverse culture?
How is Handshake helping you to grow in your career?
Tell me about the team member who is thriving and why?
Why do team members stay at Handshake?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What is important to you as you grow the team?
What will new hires experience in the first 30 days?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Generous learning & development opportunities and an annual $2,000/£1,500 stipend for you to grow your skills and career.
- Handshake offers $500/£360 home office stipend for you to spend during your first 3 months to create a productive and comfortable workspace at home.
- All full-time US-based Handshakers are eligible for our flexible time off policy to get out and see the world. In addition, we offer 8 standardized holidays, and 2 additional days of flexible holiday time off. Lastly, we have a Winter #ShakeBreak, a one-week period of Collective Time Off.
- Annual Hackathon
Hours & location
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
Want to learn more about Handshake's Tech Stack? Check out our blog.
- CEO is founder
- Technical founder(s)
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.