Single video pages:
Airkit is a low-code Digital Customer Experience platform that empowers Fortune 500 and leading brands to build personalized, digital customer journeys across voice, web, SMS, or chat to drive customer action. Digitize any sales and service touchpoint through the customer life cycle, from automated onboarding, self-service account updates, digital cross-sell, churn prevention, and everything in between. Our low-code development environment and runtime are built for developers. Constructing a brand new platform with a small team allows every engineer the opportunity to shape and impact it, as well as improve the lives of app developers for years to come.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How does the team recognize good work?
How has your perception of the company changed since you co-founded it?
What have you already built and what's next?
What's a moment that could have only happened at Airkit?
What's the most internally controversial decision that you've made about your stack?
How do you approach technical debt?
How have you grown at Airkit?
How much agency or impact is each individual engineer have at the company?
What makes the team effective?
Why do team members stay at the company?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
- 90+ company-wide employees
- 30+ engineering teammates
- Weekly Monday company kick-off
- Weekly Friday demo & happy hour
- Quarterly hackathon
- Weekly engineering tech talk
- Engineering architecture & design review
- Code review
- Blameless root cause analysis
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- Work in US time zones
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- Amazon Web Services
- Check out our Company and Careers page to get a feel for who we are and what we value.
- Spend 5 minutes with Fabian Frank, our VP of Engineering, and watch as he provides a tour through Airkit Studio.
- Explore our Airkit Product Demos to see our platform’s capabilities and latest features.
- Read about us in the news! View this Yahoo Finance article about our Series B announcement or hear from our CEO, Stephen Ehikian, in this Forbes article.
- Learn why our team members love working at Airkit from our Great Place to Work certification.
- Technical founder(s)
- CEO is a founder
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.