Modern, intelligent software packaging and deployment
VP of Sales
VP of Product
Single video pages
Aiden is a new approach to Windows endpoint management that embraces core DevOps methodologies, cloud technology, and natural language processing. We reduce manual IT maintenance work, improve security, and resolve issues before they arise. Aiden bridges the gap between IT and cybersecurity, and has a proven solution enthusiastically being used by our current clients. At Aiden, we value people with high energy who possess the ability to energize others. People who are intelligent, creative, experts at their craft, and enjoy helping others. We value team players who are more concerned with what’s right rather than who’s right.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How would you describe the work-life balance at Aiden?
How does Aiden compare to other startups?
Why might a candidate not be a good fit at Aiden?
What’s your longest long-term plan?
What qualities are you looking for in candidates?
What keeps you up at night?
How much do technical candidates need to know about the industry?
How did you end up at Aiden?
Aiden is niche. True or false?
Tell me a story about a time something went wrong?
What are the hours like?
On the spectrum of competitive to collaborative, where would you place your team culture?
How do you handle remote work?
How close do engineers get to customer feedback?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
- Visit our “About Us” page to discover more about who we are and what we do.
- Read our latest funding announcement to learn why notable institutional and individual investors are backing Aiden’s quest to bridge the gap between cybersecurity and IT.
- This press release provides a high-level overview of how Aiden helps IT teams at companies be more efficient, secure, and compliant.
Team size & roles
13 employees overall (10 full-time and 3 part-time)
- 1 Head of Product
- 2 part-time Developers
- 1 part-time Designer
- 1 VP of Sales
- 1 outsourced SDR
Meet the team →
- Weekly team standup
- Monthly all-hands
- Quarterly goals
- Quarterly performance reviews with direct manager
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- Flexible work hours
- Work from anywhere
- Remote Since Inception
- Company-set work hours
Tools we use
- Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe Acrobat
- Technical founder(s)
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: less than $10M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.