Single video pages:
At Assurance, Data Science is one of the major drivers of innovation and technology breakthroughs for the company. Our team is a collection of world-class problem solvers who leverage data to find actionable insights to improve the business and our consumers’ outcomes. If you want to join a team of A players at the center of a rapidly growing business focused on transforming an old-school industry while improving consumer financial health, this is the place for you!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
What challenges are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
What have you learned at Assuracne IQ?
What moment are you in as a team?
How does the team contribute to core business goals?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What makes the team effective?
How do you measure the success of individual team members?
Whats the best reason to NOT join the team?
Where do feature ideas come from?
Which company value resonates with you most?
Tell me about a team member who is thriving, and why?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
Why do team members stay at the company?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
- Read more about us and our company mission on the Assurance IQ website.
- Get to know our team on LinkedIn! Check out the profiles of Nicolas Howard (our SVP of Data Science), Callum Kift (our Director of Engineering), and Megan Dixon and Camilla Zhang (our Directors of Data Science).
Team size & roles
- 25 Data Scientists
Meet the team →
- Weekly standup
- Weekly all-hands
- Personal and team-level OKRs
Hours & location
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Work from anywhere
Tools we use
- Databricks/Jupyter notebooks
- CEO is a founder
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.