Single video pages
Elaine & Eric
Hey, we're Animalz. Our mission is to help companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—grow by making great content that audiences love. We strive to create the best content on the web. Our Content Marketing Managers develop strategy, create high-quality content, and manage customer accounts. We’d be thrilled for you to join us.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
How does the team recognize and celebrate good work?
For the team to be more effective, what needs to improve?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What moment are you in as a team?
What makes the team effective?
What do you make, who is it for, and why do they care?
What are the hours like and is remote work permitted?
Tell me about a team member who is thriving and why?
How do you measure the success of individual team members?
Which company value resonates with you the most?
Why do team members stay at the company?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Learn our philosophy for building a world-class marketing agency by listening to this podcast with CEO Devin Bramhall and this podcast with COO Haley Bryant.
- Read our recommendations to build your content marketing career in this blog post and this blog post.
- Learn tips from our COO, Haley Bryant, about how to get noticed and promoted as a remote worker in marketing in this article.
- Check out this blog post on our website to learn about the origins of Animalz and how we’ve evolved over time.
- Check out the #AnimalzInTheWild hashtag on Twitter to see what our team is up to IRL.
Team size & roles
- 60 Content Marketing Managers
- 9 Technical Content Marketing Managers
- 7 Content Strategists
- 7 Editors
- 5 Copyeditors
- 2 Researchers
- Performance reviews: yearly 360 reviews, 60 day onboarding review, monthly (informal) 1x1 to review goals and progress with team lead
- Weekly team standup
- Monthly meetings with editor and strategist
- Monthly all-hands
- Monthly customer meetings
- Weekly Q&A session with CEO
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- 100% remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.