Single video pages
Dora and Emma
Kimia and Shana
Hey there. We’re the Tracking Innovations Business Unit (TIBU) at LRW. We help businesses solve problems by studying human behavior. To do this we use a wide range of analytics and data science tools, many of which we've built in-house. As a member of TIBU, you will be responsible for conducting our long-term tracking studies. TIBU is one of our largest teams at LRW, and is engaged with some of our most exciting clients. We would be thrilled for you to join us.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
How does the team recognize good work?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What makes the team effective?
What does the team do and who does it serve?
Why do team members stay at the company?
What are the hours like, and how is the team handling remote work?
How do you measure the success of individual team members?
Who do you collaborate with on a regular basis?
What does it take to move into a different role?
What do clients expect of you, and what do you expect in return?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Learn more about who we are and what we do on our website.
- Get to know our leadership team by checking out this page on our website.
- Check out our Careers page to see if you’d be a good fit at LRW.
- Read this blog post to learn more about how we help our clients.
- Read this blog post to hear about the recent changes to our company.
Team size & roles
- 7 execs and team leaders
- 15 Research Directors
- 14 Senior Research Managers
- 13 Research Managers
- 11 Research Associates
- 2 Data Visualization Specialists
- Annual performance reviews
- Weekly team meetings
- Quarterly all-hands
Hours & location
- Mixed on-site and remote
Tools we use
- Unable to sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.