Single video pages:
We sell software that makes running a business easier.
Millions of customers worldwide choose use as their cloud financial management solution. From startups speaking their next revolutionary products into existence to non-profits fostering their communities, our customers spend less time crunching numbers and more time doing what they love. Get to know the people who make Sage great in the videos below!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How many calls are you making a day and how many renewals are you actually getting?
What portion of the team is bilingual and why is that important?
How did you get better at what you do?
How are people in your role measured?
How much money can you earn?
What are new hires going to experience in the first three months?
What do managers expect of your team?
What is the sales cycle like at Sage?
Where is the team on the scale from collaborative to competitive?
How much flexibility do you have in recommending solutions to customers?
What would surprise someone who’s just joining the team?
What type of training and mentorship can new hires expect?
Why do people stay at Sage?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
We have multiple Talent Acquisition Partners at Sage supporting hiring in Canada. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Team size & roles
We're 13,000 innovators worldwide. If you’re nailing it, we see you and want to keep you. You’ll gain experience working with a new integrated solution for a stable company that invites innovation and growth.
- Flexible Human Work model: We reimagined where and when we work, because let's admit...one size never did fit all. You'll work with your manager on which days you'll use the office and when you'll work from home (unless your role is 100% remote, of course).
- Marketing matters: We know that marketing is uber important for scaling the company, which is why we've fine-tuned processes and systems designed to foster growth. You can expect to be set up for success.
- Customer-first mindset: Many accounting firms and CPAs believe in Sage Intacct already. They’ll turn to you to know their business and determine which products best fit their needs. Caring about our customers is part of who we are. We don’t just sell them anything to close the deal.
Hours & location
- Flexible work hours
- Mixed on-site and remote
- 100% remote
- Work from anywhere
Tools we use
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Fusion Order Entry
- Unable to sponsor work visa
- Publicly traded
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.