Arkose Labs bankrupts the business model of fraud. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor in Fraud and Authentication,” the company offers an industry-first warranty on account protection. Our AI-powered platform combines powerful risk assessments with dynamic attack response that undermines the ROI behind attacks while improving good user experience throughout. We’re proud to be honored as the 195th fastest growing company on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list and protect global brands like Microsoft, Paypal, Sony, Hotels.com and more. Sellers at Arkose are hunters that can amplify the value of our innovative approach to fighting fraud. We’re on an amazing journey to carve our niche and expand our footprint in the red-hot market space. Come and be a collaborative partner across cross-functional teams and have a voice to help us grow 'the business of bankrupting fraud'!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
What educational or advancement opportunities are offered at Arkose Labs?
What are the biggest objections you get from prospects?
How does your team contribute to core business goals of your customers?
Which company value resonates with you most?
What do you make, who is it for, and why do they care?
How does your team contribute to core business goals?
How does the sales team interact with cross-functional teams?
What is your go-to-market strategy?
On the spectrum of competitive to collaborative, where do you place your team?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
What’s hard about what you’re doing?
What should new hires expect in the first 30 days?
What qualities are you looking for in candidates when you interview them?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Learn more about our story and who we are here.
- Watch this video of CEO Kevin Gosschalk discussing the state of online fraud.
- Check out our YouTube channel to see all of our videos.
- Read this article about how Arkose Labs debuted at 195 on Inc. magazine’s prestigious 5000 list or this article announcing our annual Bankrupting Fraud Virtual Summit.
- Learn more about our Chief Revenue Officer Richard Dufty and Chief Technology Officer Joe Hsy in this announcement.
- Find out more about how we introduced the industry’s first warranty against credential stuffing attacks here.
Team size & roles
- Employees World Wide: 189
- Total Team Size: 33
- Enterprise Account Executives: 14
- Business Development Reps: 4
- Director of Business Development: 1
- Sr. Solution Sales Engineers: 3
- Director of Solution Engineering: 1
- Manager, Solution Engineering, US: 1
- Regional Vice President, Sales: 4
- CRO: 1
- Sales Operations: 1
- Global Sales Enablement: 1
- Strategic Partnership Roles: 2
- Weekly Strategy and Pipeline Meetings
- Weekly Stand Up
- Yearly SKO
- Bi-annual QBR Meeting
- Monthly All Hands
- Sales Enablement Programming
Hours & location
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- SalesForce (Lightning)
- LinkedIn Navigator
- 6 Sense
- Technical founder(s)
- Funding: $51–250M
- CEO is a founder
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.