Single video pages
Flytedesk powers media and advertising on college campuses. We build the technology that college media organizations and universities use to manage their operations. We build the technology that small businesses use to reach students. We work with brands, campaigns, and causes as their college partner in understanding, reaching, and driving outcomes with students.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
Tell me about a team member who is thriving and why?
How do you strike a balance between being serious and having fun at work?
How are new ideas implemented?
For the team to be more effective, what needs to change?
Why do team members stay at the company?
What’s a typical relationship like with a client?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
What’s your advertising philosophy, and how does it differ from the rest of the industry?
What’s the best reason to NOT join the company?
What’s the best reason to join the company?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- This Medium article from our CEO, Alex Kronman, highlights our mission and potential as a business.
- Learn more about how we partner with campuses like UNC-Chapel Hill.
- Read about us in the news! Check out these articles about us from Digiday, Poynter, and Campaigns & Elections—plus this small shoutout from the Washington Post.
- This email we sent to our clients in the wake of protests in Minneapolis illustrates some of our most important company values.
Team size & roles
- 2 Co-Founders
- 2 engineers
- 10 total employees
- Weekly all-hands
- Weekly 1:1s with manager
- Weekly product checks
- Company-level OKRs
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- 100% remote
- Work from anywhere
Tools we use
- Elastic Stack
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: less than $10M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.