Single video pages:
Found is on a mission to make self-employment easier. With one simple app, entrepreneurs can seamlessly run their businesses—from automatically tracking their expenses and estimating their taxes to keeping their books organized.
It’s predicted that over half of the U.S. workforce will be self-employed by 2027. We're designing the business bank accounts and invoicing features for them. Come help us build for this future. We’re just getting started.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How do engineers interact with members of other teams?
How do you decide what to build next?
How has your perception of Found changed since you joined?
How much information do the founders share with the team?
How would you describe your co-workers, How mature is Found as a company?
What are some challenges you see on the horizon?
What are the hours like and how is remote work handled?
What kind of people do you hope will join the team?
What will new hires experience in the first 30 days?
What's hard about what you're building?
Where do feature ideas come from?
Who uses Found, and why?
Are there red flags you look out for?
How does leveling work, and what does it take to move up?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
How well does Found pay, Any notable benefits?
What aspect of the team culture do you fear losing with growth?
What do successful team members have in common?
What do you bring to the table as CTO?
What is your most interesting non-financial metric?
What problems does the product solve, give me a whirlwind tour?
Who uses Found, and why?
Are there particular values or principles in an engineering team?
How is it working at a small company compared to coming from a larger enterprise?
Where do future ideas come from?
Why is the team effective?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
- Engineering Team: 18
- Weekly engineering all-hands: learnings, best practices, and celebrating wins.
- Weekly company-wide all-hands: deep dive into teams, team demos, and customer learnings.
- Weekly company-wide metrics update: revenue, growth, customer acquisition, and the challenges around each.
- Regular standups with your product, engineering, and design team members.
- Weekly 1-1 with your manager to go over career goals and feedback.
- If you prefer in-person collaboration or the feel of an office, we have an office in SF and WeWorks in Portland and Seattle. We support fully remote as well!
Hours & location
- 100% remote
Tools we use
- Ruby on Rails
- Technical founder(s)
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $51–250M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.