Zero-ops data platform for real-time websites and apps
Co-Founder & CEO
Single video pages
Tigris Data was founded in November 2021 by the team that built and operated Uber’s storage infrastructure. Our mission is simple: to provide a modern, scalable backend for building real-time websites and apps. We are enabling a zero-ops approach that means developers can focus on their application rather than managing databases or data pipelines. We are fully committed to open source and embrace the open exchange of information, collaborative development, and transparency. Here you can get to know our leadership, our product, and how we approach our work. Please, reach out with any questions. We’d love to hear from you. Thanks!
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
What are the hours like?
Please get in the weeds. What is your long term vision for the product?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
How should candidates prepare for technical interviews?
How mature is the product?
What’s your high-level pitch?
What values drive Tigris?
What is your relationship to open source, and how will you make money?
What is your approach to remote work, and where is the team based today?
What can new hires expect to learn from the current team?
What is your 10-year vision for Tigris?
What do you understand that other infrastructure solutions don't?
What did you do before co-founding Tigris?
Who is the end user?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
Team size & roles
- 5 Software Engineers
- 2 Software Engineers
- Chief Architect
Meet the team →
- Daily team stand-ups
- Weekly project review
- Monthly all-hands
- Quarterly goals
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- Go, Java and TypeScript
- AWS and GCP
- CEO is a founder
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.