The benefits of owning rental property without all the burdens
Single video pages
Flock is a better way to own and sell residential real estate. We don’t work for Wall Street—we serve the 17 million Americans who own rental properties but don’t want to be landlords. Our tech-driven solution seamlessly converts real estate into shares in a professionally managed portfolio of homes. Some people call it the UPREIT, we call it "The People’s REIT." Learn how we’re building the retirement solution for landlords.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
What problem are you solving?
What keeps you up at night?
What aspect of your culture do you most fear losing with growth?
What are the hours like and is remote work permitted?
How much agency or impact does each individual engineer have at the company?
How did you discover this problem?
How are you different from the hedge funds that are hoovering up houses across the country?
Why do customers trust you with their largest financial asset?
What’s your longest long-term plan?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
- One of our early investors published this article about their excitement for our business and potential for growth.
- Read this article about how Flock is radically changing the legacy real estate investment model.
- What is an UPREIT (also known as 721 exchange)? A simple explanation here.
- Read how one of our customers used Flock to retire from being a landlord.
Team size & roles
- Our team is small, but growing quickly! Currently, we have just under 20 people building a new solution to a legacy problem.
- We’re headquartered in Denver with most of our engineers located in San Francisco. We also have remote team members outside of these 2 main hubs.
- At the foundation of each role is the expectation that we all take full ownership of our initiatives and tasks. This comes with the incredible opportunity of making a meaningful contribution to the success of our product and our customers.
Meet the team →
- Bi-monthly all-hands meetings
- Weekly or daily stand-ups, varies per team
- Collaboration tech applications used
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- GraphQL on BE
- React and Typescript on FE
- Deployed on AWS
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $11–50M
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.