Single video pages:
With the app side of our business scaling successfully, we on the protocol side have been focused on releasing our smart contract protocol that enables the creation and decentralized governance of more currencies like RSV. These currencies, called “RTokens”, have values that can be pegged to diversified baskets of assets instead of USD or any fiat currency.
Now that our protocol is released, we as a company will cease to have control over RTokens, but we as a team, in different modes of coordination, will go on to participate in the decentralized governance of RTokens, apply RTokens to more real-world problems, and foster an ecosystem of other teams that want to build in an aligned direction.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
Introduction to Reserve
What is the Reserve project?
How do you think about compensation?
How does the engineering team make decisions?
What's difficult about what you're building?
How are you thinking about the big challenges ahead of you?
What problem does Reserve’s stablecoin solve?
What is Reserve’s mission?
What's the best reason to not join the team?
Are there any significant problems left for new team members to solve?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What surprises new team members?
What kind of candidate are you looking for?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
View job openings →
Team size & roles
Our company is composed of two teams. This page is primarily focused on our "Rtoken" team (about a dozen people), which is the small but growing protocol side of Reserve. The larger "Rpay" team (200+ people) is the side of the company that works on and supports our popular payment app. At the time of this writing, our Protocol team is about a dozen members strong, with half focused on engineering.
Meet the team →
- Quick daily standups where we list topics to discuss and then break into smaller groups if necessary.
- Weekly estimation and planning (light).
- Discord “conference rooms” for quick collaboration without scheduling Zooms.
- We use Asana to track work and Notion for wiki/specs.
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- Work from anywhere
- Remote since inception
- Work in US time zones
Tools we use
While we do use Solidity on the engineering side, and Dune on the product/operations side, our main focus is finding bright minds adaptable to change, since the optimal tech stack changes frequently in our industry!
- Technical founder(s)
- CEO is a founder
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.