Single video pages
Loom is video messaging for work. Combining the expressiveness of video with the convenience of messaging, Loom is a new, more efficient and effective way of bringing work to life and communicating with co-workers and customers. Loom is trusted by 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world. Our customers are global and use Loom at world-class companies including Netflix, HubSpot, Atlassian, Juniper Networks, and Twitter. Data is core to how we make decisions at Loom. Joining our tight-knit data team means you'll be at the center of helping drive many of the biggest business decisions and define the next era of Loom as a product.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How does the data team contribute to core business goals at Loom?
What aspect of your culture do you most fear losing with growth?
What moment are you in as a team?
What will new hires experience in the first 30 days?
When you interview candidates, are there red flags you keep an eye out for?
What challenges are you most looking forward to the next 12 months?
What have you learned or how have you grown at Loom?
What’s the average day look like for someone on the data team?
Which company value resonates with you most?
Why do team members stay at Loom?
What do people do when they need to take a break?
What’s the best way for a candidate to express interest or get their foot in the door?
What’s the hardest part of your job?
Where do feature ideas come from?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Read this Forbes article to find out why all-star investors think Loom is the next big thing in remote work tech.
- Learn more about our new SDK that lets any company add video messaging to their apps in this VentureBeat article.
- Check out this Bloomberg article about Loom’s $1.53 billion valuation.
- Explore the Twitter profiles of our founders, Joe Thomas and Vinay Hiremath, to get the latest updates.
Team size & roles
- Director of Data: 1
- Data Engineer: 3
- Data Scientist: 3
- Data Analyst: 6
- Quarterly performance reviews with direct manager
- Weekly team standup
- Average team meetings per week: 4 hours
- Monthly all-hands
- Quarterly off-site retreat
- Team-level OKRs (but not per-person)
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Since Inception
Tools we use
- Technical founder(s)
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.