We've developed a focused process for creating team profiles. Here's what to expect at every step of the way.
Planning Call (60 mins)
This call is with you and a BYA producer. Our primary goal is to provide an overview of the production process and answer any questions you may have.
Prior to this call, please:
- Complete as many items as possible on the Pre-Production checklist
- Review the available resources in your BYA client hub
During this call, we'll:
- Review and complete any remaining items on the Pre-Production checklist (we'll work asynchronously post-planning call if some items require additional time)
- Propose a list of relevant interview questions for your team profile (contingent on having selected a team to profile)
- Discuss project timeline, expectations, and next steps:
- Schedule 3 individual interviews
- Your interviewees will receive an email from a BYA host to schedule a time
- To help with project management, we ask that interviewees select an interview slot within 48 hours of receiving the scheduling link
- We'll copy you (the liaison) on all communication to keep you in the loop!
Interviews (60 mins each)
BYA interviews are a 1:1 format with an interview host from the BYA team.
- We'll use the question list we've workshopped during the prep call as a guide, not a hard rule
- The host will spend the first part of the call preparing team members for the interviews
- Interviews will be recorded, video & audio
Editing, Copywriting, and Assembly
At this point, we've collected a bunch of supplemental information from you about your team & we've recorded interviews with 3 of your amazing team members. This step is all us, but to give you an insight into what happens behind the scenes, here's what we do:
- Video editing – A video editor cuts the recordings into clips that answer specific questions. There are several eyes on every clip to ensure that quality stays high & every question is relevant to candidates.
- Copywriting – Our copywriting team applies their magic touch to the supplemental information you've sent us. We write copy around the links in the 'great links' section, and make tweaks across any written content that will appear on the finished TP.
- TP Assembly – It all comes together. With a little copy & pasting, video uploading, photo cropping, and just a sprinkle of fairy dust, we put all of the pieces together onto one page—your BYA Team Profile. After an internal review, we get to show you what we've created.
- Our production process includes one round of review. (Subsequent edits will incur additional project fees.) We'll send you your draft team profile, and make notes of any missing info, known issues, or bits we recommend changing.
- We ask that you get back to us within 72 hours with any changes you'd like us to make.
- You have veto power over any piece of content that you'd like us to remove.
We'll make your requested changes ASAP and let you know when your updated team profile is completed.
Once the revised team profile gets the green light, we'll push it live so you can start sharing it with the world!