Here's how to put your Team Profile to work:
- Outbound to passive candidates
- Your team profile from Before You Apply will be the single best resource for your recruiting team to:
- increase reply rates from qualified candidates
- decrease screening call times
- The video clips we'll produce for your team profile can be used on social media as an organic way to promote open positions on your team.
- You can attach the link to your team's profile from Before You Apply to your own "Careers" page to redirect interested candidates to a resource with more extensive information about your team.
- By adding the link to your Before You Apply team profile to job descriptions for open positions on your team, you can better inform candidates on whether or not they would be a good fit to join you.
- While the video clips we'll produce for your team profile are intended primarily for an audience of jobseekers, these clips can also be great resources to show new team members throughout the process of onboarding.
- If your company has a profile on other candidate-facing platforms (such as Glassdoor, BuiltIn, or Comparably), you can post the link to your Before You Apply team profile there as well to reach as many qualified candidates as possible.