Single video pages
At Refine Labs, we’re writing the new Demand Marketing playbook. We help B2B SaaS companies achieve their revenue goals by increasing marketing’s contribution to the qualified pipeline and lowering customer acquisition costs. As a member of our team, you’ll work directly with our clients — VPs and CMOs at growth-stage companies, and their Content, Creative, and Product Marketing teams — to set strategy and guide execution. Your work will be an instrumental component of our Demand Acceleration Framework — a unique go-to-market strategy designed to accelerate business growth for our clients. Future marketing leaders will grow here. We are on a mission to create a company culture and working environment that attracts, retains and develops top talent. Those who join us on this journey will undergo a personal and professional transformation and contribute to changing the landscape of how companies choose to grow sustainably.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
Are there red flags you keep an eye out for when you interview candidates?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What is the best advice you have been given at your company?
What’s the most valid criticism the company has received?
What’s the biggest misconception people have about Refine Labs?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
How does the team recognize good work?
How do you pay compared to industry standards?
Does the company represent a thesis about how the world is changing?
How transparent is the leadership team about the company's financial health?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What problems are you solving fixed?
What have you learned since joining the team, and how have you grown?
What does the average day look like for someone in this role?
Why is this the right time?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Learn about who we are and what we do by visiting the Refine Labs channel on Youtube.
- Join the best B2B SaaS demand marketing firm in the world.
- Learn more about our amazing culture.
- Get to know our CEO, Chris Walker, on LinkedIn.
- Listen to our company podcasts, State of Demand Gen podcast, Stacking Growth podcast, and the Talent Destination podcast.
- Check out what we look for in a Director of Demand Gen by watching this video
Team size & roles
- 20+ Demand Gen Marketers
- 25+ Performance Marketers
- 30+ Creative Team Members
- Individualized success plans
- Monthly team meetings and happy hours
- Weekly Director of Demand Gen brain shares
- Monthly professional learning series
- Monthly OKR and company financial review
- Monthly DEI update
- Formal feedback every 90 days
- Quarterly employee engagement surveys
- Weekly pulse surveys
- Quarterly virtual team events
- Bi-annual in-person offsite retreat
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- 100% remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- Google’s Keyword Planner
- Google Sheets
- Google Data Studio
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- CEO is a founder
- Unable to sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.