Single video pages
Hi! We’re part of the sales team at Vendavo. Our mission and our passion is to help companies unlock growth and profitability. We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry: By combining the best technology, processes, and—most important—people, we help global businesses achieve extraordinary results in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth. And we don’t just unlock opportunities for our customers: We’re building a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too. Within the Sales function at Vendavo, you’ll be responsible for quarterbacking your opportunities throughout the funnel, generating leads, and executing on a close plan with the support of the broader pre-sales team. Interested? We’d love to connect with you. Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
On the spectrum of competitive to collaborative, where would you place your team culture?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
What does career progression look like through the sales function, and how long between steps?
What do top performers have in common?
In 3 years, how does the market you’re addressing look different?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
Why do team members stay at the company?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Check out our Built In Colorado profile, this article about new employees at Vendavo, or this article regarding our sales manager to learn about what it’s like to work with us.
- Check out our reviews on G2 to get a sense of our products, platform, and customers.
- Learn more about our President and CEO Bruno Slosse by reading his blog on our site.
- This press release details our potential as a business.
- Monthly and quarterly all hands meeting with C-suite
- Weekly team stand-up
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- C#/.NET Framework
- MSQL, MySQL, SQL
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.