Single video pages:
We’ve been in business over 30 years and have covered over 8 million windows. Our headquarters is in Irvine, CA and we have employees across the country. Whether you call us or have us visit your home, you’re working with US-based window treatment design experts.
Our shades, curtains, shutters and blinds are of the highest quality available and designed to go together in harmony with each other and with your space. They are the best value for your money – ask our customers, some of them have been with us for over 30 years.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
Do candidates need to have industry-specific knowledge?
How did you move into a corporate training role within the company?
What can I expect in my first 30-60 days?
What kind of support will I have?
Why do your customers love you?
How important is sales or design experience coming into this role?
What advice would you give to someone interviewing for this role?
What do top performers at Smith & Noble have in common?
What does a typical day look like for this role?
What type of training do you offer?
Why do you lose deals?
Why did you join Smith & Noble?
How long will it take to start earning commission?
What is the leadership structure like and how will I work with the Regional Sales Directors?
What is your leadership style like?
What does it mean to have a servant's heart?
Why is helping people love their homes so important to you?
Whether you’ve got a strong background in sales, design, or both, we want to hear from you! Take a look today to see if we’re hiring in your area, submitting your interest is quick and easy.
Team size & roles
Our In-Home Designers work directly with their Regional Sales Director and alongside other In-Home Designer mentors and trainers.
- Microsoft Teams for meetings
- "Buddy System" for new hires
- Extensive 4-week training program followed by support from a Field Trainer and Regional Sales Director in the field
- Regional Team who are always available to help regardless of where you live, giving guidance via ride-alongs and 1:1 meetings
- Group texts with team and mentors
- Sales and new product trainings
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- 45-hours per week +/-, one early and one late start, one weekend day per week
- Work in US time zones
Tools we use
- ePic: our order entry system
- Digital Design Studio, Compass and Product Resource Center – product knowledge tools
- Product samples and company-supplied technology, tablet, and phone
- Unable to sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.