Single video pages
Local Kitchens helps local restaurants expand to new cities across our network of micro food halls. We take a vertically-integrated approach – guests order through our app or using kiosks in-store, and we operate the kitchen ourselves with menus licensed from our restaurant partners.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
Is remote work permitted, and what are the hours like?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
Who are your competitors, and how are you different?
What do you make, who is it for, and why do they care?
Why did you start a business in the food industry?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Ownership of projects
- Design to delivery
- Weekly full-team meetings
- Focus groups meet as appropriate
- Onboarding buddies
- Team Slack
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Company-set work hours
Tools we use
- Apollo GraphQL
- Technical founder(s)
- CEO is a founder
- Funding: $11–50M
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.