Single video pages:
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. Our online banking platform eliminates unnecessary fees, helping people grow their savings automatically and empowering millions of Americans to take control of their finances. Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space: We were recently valued at over $14.5 billion and have raised over $1 billion from leading investors. As a member of our Engineering team, you’ll be responsible for major components of new feature development and the scalability of Chime’s consumer services platform as we accelerate our growth—all while putting our members first and helping us build an inclusive workplace. If you’re passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone in a high-growth environment—for your career and our company—we want to meet you.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
What’s the hardest problem you recently solved successfully?
Whats your most important non-financial metric and how have you performed in the last year?
When you interview candidates, are there red flags you keep an eye out for?
For the team to be more effective, what needs to improve?
How does your team contribute to core business goals?
How have you grown here?
What's the most internally controversial decision you've made about your stack?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
- 200+ Engineers
- Primary team metric: ARR
- Biannual performance reviews
- Weekly standups
- Team level OKRs
Hours & location
- 100% remote
- Mixed on-site and remote
Tools we use
- React Native
- Learn more about us and what we do by watching this YouTube video.
- You can get familiar with our company values by checking out this Medium article.
- Read these Medium articles to get to know our co-founder and CTO Ryan King, our Director of Engineering Emily Anderson, and our VP of Engineering Tim Hobson.
- Get a sense of what it’s like to work at Chime by reading our “Life at Chime” blog or by watching this YouTube video.
- This CNBC article details our growing business.
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.