Single video pages:
Building the next generation of health care is no small task. Here at Bright Health, our person-centric, intelligent technology platform connects consumers, payers and providers with the common purpose of lowering health care costs. We’re defining the future of health care by integrating financing, care delivery, and technology to create a better performing health care experience for consumers. As a member of our data platform team, you’ll help develop and measure a vast range of metrics regarding the cost and quality of health care.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How does the team recognize good work?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
Why do team members stay at the company?
For the team to be more effective, what needs to improve?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
What are the hours like and is remote work permitted?
What have you already built and what's next?
What's hard about what you're building?
Which company value resonates with you most?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Check out the About Us page of our website, our Media Kit, or this Built In video for some background on us as a company.
- This Built In Austin article and this Business Wire article both detail our potential as a business.
- Our Technologies Careers Page showcases our team's values and principles, company benefits, as well as blogposts that provide insight into life at Bright Health.
- Hear from Zheng Zhu, our VP of Data Engineering, in this Built In Austin article he contributed to about remote work.
- Read about us in the news! Check out the Newsroom page of our website or this Cision press release about our membership in the Healthy Living Coalition.
Team size & roles
- 24 Software Engineers
- 4 Product Managers
- 4 Managers
- Daily team standups
- Two-pizza team sizes
- Agile practices
Hours & location
- Work in US time zones
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Work from anywhere
Tools we use
- Spark Streaming
- Azure Cloud Environment
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.