Single video pages
We’re the Customer Success team at Qualtrics, where we’re changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business: customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 well-known brands around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and drive change at every level of their organization. As a member of our team, you’ll act as a strategic thought partner and advocate for our clients, making sure they get as much value as possible from the XM platform and identifying new ways to help them expand their XM programs. If you’re interested in putting your strategic mind and communication skills on display while helping our clients succeed, we’d be thrilled for you to join us.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How much authority do you have to solve problems for customers?
How does the team recognize and celebrate good work?
For the team to be more effective, what needs to improve?
What does career progression look like?
How much do candidates need to know about your industry?
How are subteams divided?
What’s the hardest part of your job?
What problems are you solving?
Which company value resonates with you most?
How has your perception of the company changed since you joined?
What will new hires experience in their first 30 days?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
What’s the average day look like?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
- Check out the experience management page on our website to learn more about what we do at Qualtrics and how our platform works.
- Check out this blog post for some background on our customer success career opportunities at Qualtrics.
- Hear from our founders, Ryan and Jared Smith, in this blog post.
- Learn about our mission for diversity, equity, and inclusion at Qualtrics on this page of our website.
- Get a sense of what it’s like to work at Qualtrics by reading this article about our culture or checking out our Instagram account.
- You can join our talent network by visiting this page of our website.
Team size & roles
Team Size By Region:
- Americas: 134
- EMEA: 36
- APJ: 21
- Approximately 3 team meetings every week
- Weekly forecasting
- Weekly or biweekly 1:1s
- Weekly enablement trainings and product updates
- Monthly or quarterly customer business reviews
- Quarterly OKRs
- Quarterly global all-hands
- Biannual performance review
Hours & location
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- Technical founder(s)
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.