Single video pages:
Building the next generation of health care is no small task. Here at Bright Health, our person-centric, intelligent technology platform connects consumers, payers, and providers with the common purpose of lowering health care costs. We’re defining the future of health care by integrating financing, care delivery, and technology to create a better performing health care experience for consumers. As a member of our Consumer Platform team, you'll build the tools that make it simple for our members to access quality healthcare.
- Create a linked database from the Updates Feed Database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view, delete the default Table view.
- Create a filter to show only the people you’d like to show on this section.
If Updates Feed section is required, copy the blocks below and paste them above this Hidden Notes block:
[paste the linked database link here]
View all updates →
Team member Q&A.
How do you approach technical debt?
What does onboarding look like, and what does it take to get promoted?
What gets you excited about a candidate... And are there red flags you look out for?
What have you already built, and what's next?
What's your approach to hiring diverse candidates?
Do you hire for general skillset or to fill a need on a specific team?
How much PTO do you offer, and how much do people actually use?
How should candidates prepare for interviews?
How well do you pay compared to industry standards?
What’s the most internally controversial decision you’ve made about your stack?
How much agency does each individual engineer have at Bright?
How much do engineers interact with non-technical teams?
What surprised you most when you first joined the team?
What type of engineer will thrive at Bright who won't?
What's it like working with healthcare data?
A few roles we'd love to fill ASAP
Team size & roles
- 4 Engineering Directors
- 2 Software Architects
- 13 Engineering Managers
- 61 Software Engineers
- 22 Product Managers
- Daily team standups
- Two-pizza team sizes
- Agile practices
Hours & location
- Work from anywhere
- Work in US time zones
- Mixed on-site and remote
- Flexible work hours
Tools we use
- C# & .NET
- Git & GitHub
- Check out the About Us page of our website and this Built In video for some background on us as a company.
- Visit our Built In Austin page, where our Engineering and Product leaders describe how their teams are shaping the future of healthcare.
- Our Technologies Careers Page showcases our team's values and principles, company benefits, as well as blogposts that provide insight into life at Bright Health.
- One of our Software Engineers, Anh Ho, describes some projects and features he's worked on at Bright Health.
- We won #20 on Best Places to Work for Large Companies, #24 for Best Places to Work overall and #26 on Best Paying companies on the Built In Austin Best Places to Work list.
- Publicly traded
- Will sponsor work visa
- Create a linked database from the Team database or Contributors database, and paste the link in this section.
- Create a Gallery view
- set card preview → page cover
- set card size → small
- hide the database title by toggling the Show database title toggle pill.
- Create a filter Related to Groups database, and select the respective Group.